Covid Safe Plan
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located at the restaurant entry/exit , staff work areas, outside guest bathrooms and in every room for both guest and staff use.
- Hand washing facilities are available in guest bathrooms and staff work areas.
- Our menus are single use and disposable
- Single use linen napkins
- All staff to wash and sanitise hands prior to starting work, before and after eating, handling guests crockery, cutlery and glassware, receiving goods and handling rubbish.
- Where possible all staff will wash their hands every 30 minutes with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- All staff to observe 1.5m social distancing where possible
- All staff to decline handshakes and any other skin-to-skin contact with guests or other staff
- Guest contact details and attendance details kept for a minimum of 28 days in line with government requirements. The use of guestHQ is also in operation at the restaurant
- Details of staff attendance, when working, kept on file
- All staff complete training in Infection Control training – Covid 19 on line
- Australian Government Health website is regularly monitored to ensure all staff are aware of any new developments and advice
- Our tables are 1.5m apart
Cleaning and Sanitising
- The restaurant is thoroughly cleaned prior to service and cleaning is ongoing through service
- High touch areas such as doors and stair rails are sanitised throughout service
- Our dish and glass washer are of commercial grade and the wash cycle is set between 65-71 degrees and sanitisation cycle at 82 degrees
- For all function bookings there will be a COVID-Safe Officer in attendance.
- Electronic payment to be used where possible
Conditions of Entry
- Entry will be denied if COVID 19 symptoms are evident or if a guest refuses to disclose contact details
- Any staff member who has symptoms or is sick must stay at home