By accessing this website you acknowledge the terms and conditions expressed herein. We reserve the right to change this policy at our sole discretion and without notice.
When a user visits our website, we collect information about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
Sometimes we ask a user to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information (PII). This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To register to attend an on-line seminar or demonstration
- To receive specific information from us such as a white paper or code sample
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Banjo Paterson Restaurant does not collect any personally identifiable financial or health-related information. We do not intentionally collect information from children under the age of 13.
Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is collected to allow us to analyse how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides. Personally identifiable information is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
Banjo Paterson Restaurant owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes. Banjo Paterson Restaurant may share this information with its business partners for the specific purpose of a promotion or service offering.
Banjo Paterson Restaurant utilizes industry standard methods and mechanisms such as firewalls, intrusion monitoring, and passwords to protect electronic information. Multiple physical security methods such as locking devices and 24 hour premise monitoring are also employed. Finally, access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
Banjo Paterson Restaurant website may contain links to other internet web sites. Banjo Paterson Restaurant neither controls nor endorses external sites and is not responsible for the content of such sites. This policy does not cover the privacy policies and data collection practices of non-Banjo Paterson Restaurant web sites.
Based on the information a user has provided, Banjo Paterson Restaurant may send e-mail correspondence to the user. Each correspondence will contain an easy means to opt out of further correspondence.
Policies and Conditions
Booking Confirmations and Deposits
- Your booking may be tentatively booked and held for (2) weeks.
- To secure your reservation we require a deposit within two weeks of your initial booking.
- For Functions with exclusive use of the venue $1000.00 deposit required
- A further $2,000 to be paid one month in advance of your function date and final payment required on the day of the function.
- For functions with private room only $20.00 per person deposit required and final payment required on the day of the function.
- This deposit is fully refundable up to (6) months prior to your booked function date and after this date the deposit becomes non refundable.
- Day or evening functions shall be a maximum of six (6) hours and must be concluded by 5.00 p.m for a lunch function and 12.00 a.m for a dinner function unless other arrangements are made.
- Extra time will be charged at $250 per ½ hour.
- Exclusive use other times available on request (other minimums apply)
Garden Hire Fee
- A fee of $300 applies for all garden ceremonies
- A fee of $175 applies for hire of a PA and microphone system
- A fee of $45 applies for screen hire
- For any other audio visual requirements, please enquire directly
Venue / Room Hire Fee
- A fee of 5% applies for all functions and will be added on the final balance. This cost also covers minor damages and breakages, special service requirements, etc.
- A fee of 15% applies to public holidays
- When setting up your function, there is no charge for a reasonable amount of decorations, however when extra staff time is required for set up or removal of excessive decorations and equipment a $250 charge will apply. To be determined on the day by Management.
- Final payments must be made prior to or on conclusion of your function. All major credit cards and cash are accepted or, if paying by cheque, appropriate identification is requested.
- Any Gratuities for service are not included and may be paid to staff at your discretion.
All Prices quoted in this brochure are current at the time of publication, but prices are subject to change without notification.